Sunday 6 January 2013

The Secret To Long Luscious Hair - Mane 'n Tail Shampoo & Conditioner Review







Add caption

Mane n' Tail Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello My Fellow Fashionista's! 

So I am SUPER excited to review on the Mane 'n Tail Shampoo & Conditioner as it is truly one of my top beauty picks for 2013!  

Who doesn't want long beautiful thick hair?  Luckily this product not only works but it is also extremely CHEAP.  The product is just under $10 for both the the Shampoo and Conditioner and it can be found at your local Walmart locations. 

 I actually discovered this beauty secret through two very beautiful and talented Make-Up Artists (MUA's) Seher and Jayni (I have included their links below).  After watching/reading their own personal reviews on this product, I decided to give it a try for myself. 

In all honestly, I was a little thrown off when I initially discovered this product is used on horses, so I decided to do some of my own research by visiting their website.  The website has a useful FAQ tab that gives you all the information you need to know about the product.  After reading all the information I was reassured that the product was indeed safe to use.  

========================================================================
Source: Mane 'n Tail Website
For many years, consumers have been reporting on the remarkable results they get from using our products.
Mane ‘n Tail products were originally developed for horses. Horse owners reported seeing significant improvement in the health and appearance of their horses’ manes and tails. Similar results were seen when horse owners and groomers used the products on themselves. This was the beginning of the Mane ‘n Tail legend. We believe our quality formulas help achieve and maintain longer, stronger, healthier looking hair by nourishing, fortifying and conditioning the hair and scalp. 
========================================================================
My Personal Results:
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this product has been for me.  I naturally have very long and thick hair and always have issues with my hair getting very oily and having chunks of it falling out each time I wash my hair.  I knew the root cause of these issues was from the shampoo and conditioner that I was using and I would switch up my hair products every few months.  However nothing seemed to work- until now that is! 
I can honestly say that Mane 'n Tail has solved both of these issues for me!  Not only that, but my hair feels so much healthier and softer.  I can feel the difference especially when I flat iron my hair (I naturally have curly hair). 
I have raved about this product to my close family and friends and those who have tried it for themselves love it.  If your new years resolution is to grow out your hair I strongly recommend this product!
 Fashion Film: Liquid Hair 
 I wanted to share one of my favorite Fashion Films entitled "Liquid Hair".  It is  beautifully and artistically directed by Tony Potts and showcases stunning models with long beautiful hair.  I thought this would be a great motivator for those who are trying to grow out their hair. 


Follow My Fellow Fashionista's and Super Talented MUA's 

I would not have discovered this amazing product if I hadn't watched/read both of these ladies reviews, so make sure you follow them or better yet book them for your next upcoming event. 

       SEHER STUDIO 
     Facebook Fanpage: Seher Studio




      
      JAYNI'S BEAUTY BOX 
     Facebook Fanpage: Jayni's Beauty Box




1 comment:

  1. What do you recommend for every day styling? I want to step away from harsh products that produce build-up but it's challenging to find something that will moisturize and hold my hair without frizzing up that doesn't involve mousse/spray. I also have curly hair. What do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete