Tuesday 6 August 2013

Field Of Love


 



Photography Credit: Pixel Perfect Studios 

Hello My Fashionista’s,

A few weeks ago, I attended my friends Tarn and Mike’s wedding with my boyfriend Jiwan.  Before heading to the venue we decided to do a quick outfit of the day shoot.  We found a beautiful open field and literally shot these images in 10 minutes (it was so much fun!).  Jiwan and I will be doing a lot more fashion posts together, so if you have any blogpost idea’s you would like us to do let me know! 

The outfit I am wearing is from my own clothing boutique, Anaya Couture. If you have a special event coming up and would like me to design something similar for you, contact me at anayacouture@gmail.com or via Facebook to set up an appointment.  I always recommend that you set up an appointment ASAP to ensure your outfit will be ready before your special event.   

My Outfit
Cut Out Pearl Black and White Suit: Anaya Couture 
Rhinestone Bracelet: Winners
Rhinestone Shoes: purchased during my trip to England
Nude Lipstick: Kate Moss by Rimmel
White Nailpolish: OPI in the colour Alpine Snow   
Hair and Make-up: Elegance Hair and Skin

Jiwan’s Outfit:
Black Suit: H&M 
Shirt: Le Chateau 
Black Bow Tie: Le Chateau
White Pocket SquareLe Chateau
Black Dress Shoes: Aldo 

Some Highlights From Tarn and Mike's Wedding 
The beautiful couple Tarn and Mike 
She is a stunner! 
Such a fun night! 








1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fabulous pics:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete