Monday 10 March 2014

Best Surprise Ever: Gagan Buttar Magazine Volume 1 - Live. Breathe. Love. FASHION


"Creativity is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought." - Einstein 


Hello Fashionista’s!

Today is an EXTRA special day for me as I am celebrating my one year anniversary with the love of my life Jiwan.  

I can’t believe it’s only been a year as it feels like I’ve been by his side for so much longer.  I strongly believe with all my heart that we have shared many past lifetimes together and that’s why we click so well.  Jiwan shares the same artistic passion as I do and it has been a blessing having him by my side.  

This past Valentines day Jiwan surprised me with by far the most creative and thoughtful gift I have EVER received in my life.  With the help of his friend Deo he took a collection of some of his favourite blogs I’ve done and he made me my very own magazine.

When he handed me the magazine I think it was one of those rare moments in my life when I was completely shocked and speechless.  

I have a few printed copies for myself, but I wanted to share the magazine with all my reader’s and was able to upload an electronic copy of that magazine for you guys to view.  Please click on the link below and you can scroll page by page. 

A special thank you to Jiwan and Deo for putting so much time and effort in creating this magazine for me.  

Gagan Buttar Volume 1 - Live. Breathe. Love. FASHION:
CLICK HERE to view full issue:  http://issuu.com/gaganbuttar/docs/gagan_magazine_sc

Here are a few of the magazine pages I snapped with my phone: 












No comments:

Post a Comment