Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015 - Jump-Start The New Year!


For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"


Hello Fashionista's!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2015!  Jiwan and I kicked in the new year with family and friends this year and we had a blast.  It was also extra special because it was our first New Year's as a married couple.    


To me the New Year is always a time to reflect back on the previous year, and at the same time write down goals I wish to achieve for this coming year.  Reflecting back 2014 was probably one of my most memorable year's as I got my own place and got MARRIED to my soulmate!

The New Year also motivates you to make those new year resolutions and really focus on what you want to achieve in your life.  Jiwan and I started working on our New Year's resolution early December and decided to create a vision board.  Sometimes it can be so overwhelming because you want to accomplish so many things but you don't know where and how to start.  For me personally, creating a vision board makes me focus and I feel like once I put it out in the universe with positive attentions I can achieve it.

I will do a separate post on how you can create your very own vision board to help you guys focus on achieving whatever your goals and ambitions are for 2015.


My New Year's Outfit: 
For my New Year's outfit I decided to wear this custom made red indian inspired jumpsuit that I designed from my Anaya Couture boutique.  Please email me at anayacouture@gmail.com or call me at (905) 488-1268 if you would like to inquire about my boutique, or if you would like to set up a consultation appointment.  Don't forget this is a custom made item and can be changed to any colour that you want.

Anaya Couture Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anaya-Couture/316390825129123?ref=hl

Photography Credit: Pixel Perfect Studios Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pixelperfectstudios

LOTS OF LOVE FOR 2015!
Jiwan And Gagan - XOXO 










 






No comments:

Post a Comment